Skip to content
Outcomes and Impacts
DEPA aims to:
- Directly train up to 100 people in peace education in Phase 1, via teacher training and peace and conflict courses.
- Produce 3 Open Educational Resources hosted by UNISA on peace education and pedagogies.
- Develop the capacity of African and UK policymakers, and students through dissemination of produced teaching materials.
- Enhance the capacities of researchers in partner countries through targeted research career development and support in pedagogic methods.
- Enlarge the global stock of knowledge by submitting data to a repository in the African countries and to ORDO in the UK for use by other researchers.